Starting today, Friday, April 10, East Leeds FM (ELFM) is now broadcasting over the airwaves on 94.6FM (and as always, our unique community radio shows are available for listening anytime online).
A warm welcome to new and returning listeners. Like many organisations, we have had to adapt to the changes currently happening in our world and we all now work from home. However we will still be broadcasting regularly throughout the COVID-19 isolation period, both on the internet and on the radio at 94.6FM
When we are on air, there’ll be a Listen Now button at the top of the page. If it’s not there, check the schedule below for our next broadcast.
All previous content from our many years of broadcasting is available on the show pages tab.
Join us for “Keeping Distance, Staying Close” from 10am to 1pm for the kinds of information and stories that only local community radio can produce. We are especially focused on reaching those in our communities of East Leeds who might not have access to information digitally.
The show will provide:
- Up-to-date details on local resources such as food deliveries, medical services, wellbeing help and more.
- Community Conversations – featuring the useful tips from public service providers.
- The Shopping Report – providing front-line info on the state of stores in Seacroft, Cross Gates, Gipton and other communities in East Leeds.
- Wordy Birds – offering original stories, poems, essays and other creations by local writers.
- Living Room Concerts – taking you on a virtual tour to hear performances from musicians from across Leeds.
- Passing the Time – suggesting creative ways to learn new skills and make the most of the day while at home.
- Talking to the Wider World – providing virtual globe-trotting chats with people from radio stations and other organisations from across the planet, sharing their experiences in these coronavirus days.
- Plus daily music selections to lift all our moods from dee-jay Paul McKendrick.
- And much more…
You can also tune in on 94.6FM and online for other East Leeds FM radio programmes such as Passing the Time, Over to You…, and many others.
We welcome your feedback, stories, suggestions, questions and more.
Drop us a line at: email@example.com
Call us at: 0113 22 55 944
Text us at: 07385 168 283
Join us on social media: