Chapel FM Arts Centre
Chapel FM, a community arts organisation located in Seacroft, East Leeds, is searching for a new Centre Administrator to help ensure that our arts centre and radio station can be an even more inviting and successful community resource by overseeing day-to-day operations ranging from overseeing scheduling of events, set-up, volunteers, cleaning and building maintenance, rentals and some aspects of marketing and community partnerships.
Living locally or having familiarity with our communities (Seacroft and East Leeds more widely) is a plus, but not essential.
Our work combines participation programmes in the arts and media for young people and adults, a community radio station (East Leeds FM), live arts events and collaborative projects done in partnership with a wide variety of other arts and third sector organisations in our local community and beyond.
The core function of the Centre Administrator position is to help ensure that the Chapel FM Arts Centre is able to successfully host a variety of arts, education and community events each week by working with other staff to oversee:
- regular maintenance, cleaning and arranging of the venue;
- scheduling events, including rentals;
- some aspects of marketing;
- scheduling volunteers;
- running of front of house for a certain number of events and ensuring that other staff are scheduled for other events.
In addition, the Centre Administrator will collaborate with other staff and volunteers to:
- recruit and train volunteers;
- represent Chapel FM in meetings or projects with other community organisations;
- schedule training for staff and volunteers;
- help implement community food offers at Chapel FM including supporting aspects of our new community cafe.
This post will be 60% (21-24 hours/week) with some room to discuss additional hours and is offered on a salary scale between £19,380 and £25,840 (paid pro rata), with starting salary depending on previous experience and somewhat flexible hours that would permit additional employment. There is also room for the number of hour per week to increase in the future.
Applications are due by 5pm on Friday 10 June 2022.
If you would like a copy of the application form sent to you by email or would like a printed copy or have any questions about the position please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01132255944