Chapel FM is has two different opportunities that we are looking for volunteers to fulfil, these are the Front of House Welcoming Team and Cafe Assistant.
These opportunities are both very different and will have very different responsibility and commitments. Below is a bit more information on some of the duties and responsibilities that each role will entail.
Front of House Welcoming Team
- Offer a friendly and welcoming face to people walking through the door
- Direct people coming to the chapel to the right places
- Chat with those who don’t know about the Chapel about what we can offer them
- Monitor and managing number of attendance
- Helping managing traffic inside and outside the building
- Being a friendly face who can answer questions about what food and drinks are available
- Serving Tea & Coffee to people who walk through the door
- Serving Food during the times food service is on
- Keeping the cafe and kitchen space clean and tidy
If either or both these opportunities sound like something you would be interested in please fill in the form below or drop an email to email@example.com
Register your interest
When volunteering opportunities arise
Its FREE, we just ask you for your time!
Address for The Chapel:
1081 York Road
Phone: 0113 22 55 944
- Accessible car-parking
* Other Access Details available on request