PLACES ARE NOW FULL – BUT YOU CAN FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAITING LIST
You’ll also be added to our mailing list for future projects, courses and events
“Chapel FM—it’s a place to try new things” Rebekah, 14
Chapel FM is running a series of training courses for young people aged 11-18 from East Leeds this August. It’s a great opportunity to get involved at Chapel FM. Have a look through the list below and get in touch if you would like to book a FREE place.
2nd – 5th August
9th – 12th August
16th – 19th August
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday between 10.30-4pm.
Participants can attend one, or more, weeks! Indicate which week(s) you can attend in the form below.
You can learn to –
- Learn how to be a radio host, run interviews, and be part of a LIVE radio broadcast
- Improvise, create, perform and record your own music
- Creative Writing
- Poems, stories, songs, jingles… the list goes on…
- Run a radio desk, work lighting rigs, set up for a live performance, curate live video streams, record and edit, basically learn how to use the kit
- Lunches, fruit and refreshments provided throughout
For more information contact the centre on 0113 22 55 944 or fill out the form below.
Register your interest
Intensive courses this August
All summer training courses are FREE however as a charity, donations are welcome
Address for The Chapel:
1081 York Road
Phone: 0113 22 55 944
- Accessible car-parking
- Individual Learner Support
- Induction Loop available
- Support for visual impairments
- Wheelchair access
* Other Access Details available on request